Authors of the Racial Equity Adaptive Leadership (R.E.A.L.) Framework, we are a learning-focused organization founded, led, and operated by Black / men of color scholar-practitioners who apply critical pedagogy, adaptive leadership, systems thinking and anti-racist practices to collaborate with individuals, organizations, and communities to engage, to educate and to liberate. We coach, consult and provide professional learning / technical assistance to enable learners to apply resources and strategies to challenge self and others to consciously work against individual, structural and systemic oppression.
E2LC works with organizations, businesses, institutions, education communities and individuals to tailor our work to your needs.
Coaching, Consulting & Technical Assistance
We coach, consult and provide technical assistance to enable learners to apply resources and strategies to challenge self and others to consciously work against individual, structural and systemic oppression.
Some areas of focus:
- Racial Equity Adaptive Leadership (R.E.A.L.) Framework
- System and School Improvement utilizing Implementation Science
- Organizational / Institutional Change and Transformation
- Culturally-Considerate / Culturally Responsive Learning and Teaching
- Curriculum Development & Program Development
- Authentic Family & Community Engagement
- Multi-Tiered Systems of Support (MTSS)
- Executive Leadership Cognitive Coaching
Facilitation of Adult Professional Learning
We facilitate professional learning, focus groups, and customized trainings to engage, to educate and to liberate while creating the learning spaces critical to transform the work.
Some areas of focus:
- Critical Race Theory (CRT) in Education
- Implicit Bias
- Internalized Racialized Superiority/ Internalized Racialized Oppression
- Systems Thinking
- Adaptive Leadership
- Learning-Focused Supervision & Evaluation
- Transformational Technology Integration / Deeper Learning
- Organizational Clarity, Coherence & Alignment
- Youth Pedagogy / Adult Andragogy
Research & Evaluation
We are skilled program evaluators who use culturally-responsive / culturally-considerate, equity-seeking practices to guide our work. Our approach to research and evaluation incorporates designs that are grounded in multicultural literature, anti-racist approaches, guided by logic modeling and theories of change, and measured by evidence of impact indicators. A toolbox of research and evaluation methodologies is utilized based on the study context and includes case studies, focus groups, observations, interviews, surveys, quasi-experimental studies, and randomized controlled trials.
E2LC’s key objective is to translate research into transformative praxis. We use multiple sources of data (qualitative, quantitative and perceptual) and findings to deliver evidence-based / research-based / promising practices and recommendations.